Friday, July 10, 2009

Class Schedule

I've taken my schedule today !

Starting Semester 2 ! without going through Sem 1 ! hahaha .

Good thing is i think i have my wednesdays and Fridays off , except for the fact that i have to go back on Friday for performance . EVERY friday .. i think . lol

Bad news is that on Monday , my class starts at 11am and it ends at bloody 8.30pm !
i only have 3 subjects that day .. but i have to stay for so long ?? and guess what , the last subject of the day .. is .. is .. MALAYSIAN STUDIES ! O.O x 10 . It starts at 6pm and ends at 8.30pm.

it has lots of one hour - 2 hours gaps.

do you guys have such crazy schedules ? i dun wanna skip class . but i am already thinking of skipping. lol . but then .. i am a good old school girl . what to do ? hahha .

my subjects . i bet it's 50 times more interesting than yours . haha ! okay .. dun punch me .

1) Contemporary Music Harmony .
2) Basic Ear Training
3) Music Technology and MIDI systems. I WANT !!!
4) performance Seminar . this is the friday performance.
5) Performance Studies
6) Traditional Harmony and Composition .
7)and the ever boring Malaysian Studies ?

okay .. so it might not be that interesting to you all ..
but for me , i am waiting to read every page of my textbook ! haha . lalala !

and all of us have our own personal ICOM email .. =) sounds like a company to me . does other colleges have this system also ?

and oh , the textbooks i use are direct from Berklee ! lalala ..

i've also met some other students .. seniors . ahem . there were Korean .. Iranians .. O.O

i am hyperventilating . lol

No comments:

Post a Comment